July 24, 2021
TERMS APPLICABLE TO ALL USERS: ELIGIBILITY, LICENSE AND REPRESENTATIONS
Restrictions on Data Collection/Termination
Without our prior consent, you may not:
- Use any automated means to access this Site or collect any information from the Site (including, without limitation, robots, spiders, scripts or other automatic devices or programs);
- Frame the Site, utilize framing techniques to enclose any Content or other proprietary information, place popup windows over this Site's pages, or otherwise affect the display of this Site's pages; engage in the practices of "screen scraping", "database scraping" or any other activity with thepurpose of obtaining content or other information; or
- Use this Site in any manner that violates applicable law or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of this Site.
You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted or shared by you through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; orcontain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. Additionally, you agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Service or the Site or for any other purpose. You further agree that you may not use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site. In addition, you agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers,email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; intimidate or harass another User;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from that person and the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site; or
- Use any funds derived or obtained from an illegal activity or source to make a purchase through the Fractional.art Platform; or
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of the Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose the Company or its Users to any harm or liability of any type.
ALL USERS: CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS AND DISCLOSURES
Because Fractional operates on the Internet, it is necessary for you to consent to transact business with us online and electronically. As part of doing business with us, therefore, we also need you to consent to our giving you certain disclosures electronically, either via our Site or to the email address (or other electronic means of communication) you provide to us. The decision to do business through us electronically is yours. This document informs you of your rights concerning Disclosures.
Electronic Communications. Any Disclosures will be provided to you electronically through fractional.art either on our Site or Discord server.
Scope of Consent. Your consent to receive Disclosures and transact business electronically, and our agreement to do so, applies to any transactions to which such Disclosures relate, whether between you and Fractional or between you and another party with whom you transact through the Site. Your consent will remain in effect for so long as you are a User and, if you are no longer a User, will continueuntil such a time as all Disclosures relevant to transactions that occurred while you were a User have been made.Consenting to Do Business Electronically. Before you decide to do business electronically with Fractional, you should consider whether you have the required hardware and software capabilities described below.
Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access and retain information electronically, you must satisfy the following computer hardware and software requirements: access to the Internet; an email account and related software capable of receiving email through the Internet; supported Web browsing software (Chrome version 32.0 or higher, Firefox version 26.0 or higher, Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher, or Safari version 7.0 or higher); and hardware capable of running this software.
Telephone Consumer Protection Act Overview Consent: You expressly consent to receiving calls and messages, including auto-dialed and pre-recorded message calls, and SMS messages (including text messages) from us, our affiliates, agents and others calling at their request or on their behalf, at any telephone numbers that you have provided or may provide in the future (including any cellular telephone numbers). Your cellular or mobile telephone provider will charge you according to the type of plan you carry.
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
You acknowledge that Fractional does not provide investment advice or a recommendation of securities or investments. Furthermore, you agree that the contents of the Fractional Platform do not constitute financial, accounting, legal or tax advice from Fractional.art. You should always obtain independent financial and tax advice from your professional advisers before making any financial decisions.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO BUSINESS AND OTHER ENTITY USERS
Eligibility: Business and Other Entity Users
Additional Representations: Business and Other Entity Users
In addition to the User Representations set forth above under "User Representations", which you hereby confirm on behalf of the business or entity member, you further agree, both individually and onbehalf of the business or entity, not to use the Service or the Site to:
- Communicate with any other User regarding the business or entity, or its business operations, other than anonymously and publicly via the Site, or upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any information or informational material identifying the business or entity or its business operations (other than Business Data provided to the Company or other information requested by the Company or otherwise necessary for your use of the Site or Service); and
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information regarding the business or entity, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, tax identification numbers and credit, or any personal information regarding persons associated with the business or entity (other than Business Registration Data provided to the Company).
Furthermore, you represent and warrant and agree, both individually and on behalf of the business or entity, that:
- All email addresses provided on behalf of the business or entity are and will be used by the business or entity for business purposes; and
- You will not represent or portray the business or entity as being affiliated with the Company in any capacity other than being a User of the Site or Service without the Company's prior written consent.
ALL USERS: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS
Fractional and other Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of the Company in the U.S. and/or other countries. The Company's trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement to our Designated Agent as set forth below:
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Attention: Fractional Team
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (201) 669-2862
Email Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
To meet the notice requirements under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Site or the Service ("Submissions"), provided by you to the Company are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of the Company. The Company shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO SECONDARY MARKET USERS:
Any secondary transfer activity of fractional ownership tokens that were originally minted by the fractional protocol can occur over any interface or medium that enables interaction with the decentralized Ethereum blockchain network, such as a decentralized exchange, ethereum wallet, or other smart contracts. Transactions on the Ethereum blockchain network will be affected between participants (i.e collectors and sellers). By participation on the Ethereum blockchain network, you acknowledge your understanding that: (i) all transactions will be executed using tools made available for the ethereum blockchain network, (ii) all negotiations and confirmation activities will be performed by Users, independent third-parties, or smart contracts and will not involve Fractional, and (iii) Fractional does not receive, transfer or hold funds or ownership tokens on any centralized database or server.
“Electronic Fund Transfer” means any transfer of funds, other than a transaction originated by check, draft or similar paper instrument, that is initiated through an electronic device or computer to instruct the fractional protocol to debit or credit a blockchain wallet address. Electronic Fund Transfers include such electronic transactions as direct deposits or withdrawals of funds, transfers initiated via website or mobile application.
Your Liability: Authorized Transfers. You are liable for an Electronic Fund Transfer that you authorize, whether directly or indirectly.
ALL USERS: MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
Links to Other Web Sites and Content
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Services) links to other web sites ("Third Party Sites"), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, software and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Content"). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Content posted on the Site, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability or policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Content. Inclusion of or linking to any Third Party Site or any Third Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of any User Content or Third Party Content. Although we provide rules for User conduct, we do not control and are not responsible for what Users fractionalize on the Site and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on the Site or in connection with any User Content or Third Party Content. The Company is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Site or Service. The Company cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Service.
The Site and the Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. The Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications. The Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User Content, financial damages or lost value, loss of business, or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service, any User Content or Third Party Content posted on or through the Site or the Service or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between Users of the Site, whether online or offline.
The Company reserves the right to change any and all content contained in the Site and any Services offered through the Site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Company.
Limitation on Liability
EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST VALUE OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP. IN NO CASE WILL THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $1000. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO FEES ARE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICE, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM THE COMPANY, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction; Arbitration
The party initiating arbitration shall do so with the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) or JAMS. The arbitration shall be conducted according to, and the location of the arbitration shall be determined in accordance with, the rules and policies of the administrator selected, except to the extent the rules conflict with this arbitration provision or any countervailing law. In the case of a conflict between the rules and policies of the administrator and this arbitration provision, this arbitration provision shall control, subject to countervailing law, unless all parties to the arbitration consent to have the rules and policies of the administrator apply.
If we elect arbitration, we shall pay all the administrator’s filing costs and administrative fees (other than hearing fees). If you elect arbitration, filing costs and administrative fees (other than hearing fees) shall be paid in accordance with the rules of the administrator selected, or in accordance with countervailing law if contrary to the administrator’s rules. We shall pay the administrator’s hearing fees for one full day of arbitration hearings. Fees for hearings that exceed one day will be paid by the party requesting the hearing, unless the administrator’s rules or applicable law require otherwise, or you request that we pay them and we agree to do so. Each party shall bear the expense of its own attorney’s fees, except as otherwise provided by law. If a statute gives you the right to recover any of these fees, these statutory rights shall apply in the arbitration notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein.
Within 30 days of a final award by the arbitrator, a party may appeal the award for reconsideration by a three-arbitrator panel selected according to the rules of the arbitrator administrator. In the event of such an appeal, an opposing party may cross-appeal within 30 days after notice of the appeal. The panel will reconsider de novo all aspects of the initial award that are appealed. Costs and conduct of any appeal shall be governed by this arbitration provision and the administrator’s rules, in the same way as the initial arbitration proceeding. Any award by the individual arbitrator that is not subject to appeal, and any panel award on appeal, shall be final and binding, except for any appeal right under the Federal Arbitration Act (the “FAA”), and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
We agree not to invoke our right to arbitrate an individual Claim that you may bring in Small Claims Court or an equivalent court, if any, so long as the Claim is pending only in that court. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, NO ARBITRATION SHALL PROCEED ON A CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR COLLECTIVE BASIS (INCLUDING AS PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ON BEHALF OF OTHERS), EVEN IF THE CLAIM OR CLAIMS THAT ARE THE SUBJECT OF THE ARBITRATION HAD PREVIOUSLY BEEN ASSERTED (OR COULD HAVE BEEN ASSERTED) IN A COURT AS CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, OR COLLECTIVE ACTIONS IN A COURT.
This arbitration provision is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce and shall be governed by and enforceable under the FAA. The arbitrator will apply substantive law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations. The arbitrator may award damages or other types of relief permitted by applicable substantive law, subject to the limitations set forth in this arbitration provision. The arbitrator will not be bound by judicial rules of procedure and evidence that would apply in a court. The arbitrator shall take steps to reasonably protect confidential information.
THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO LITIGATE CLAIMS THROUGH A COURT BEFORE A JUDGE, BUT WILL NOT HAVE THAT RIGHT IF ANY PARTY ELECTS ARBITRATION PURSUANT TO THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION. THE PARTIES HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE THEIR RIGHTS TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIMS IN A COURT UPON ELECTION OF ARBITRATION BY ANY PARTY. THE PARTIES HERETO WAIVE A TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LITIGATION RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SHARES OR ANY OTHER AGREEMENTS RELATED THERETO. THIS WAIVER OF THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS MADE UNDER THE FEDERAL SECURITIES LAWS.